Argentina - Travel, Food and Culture
More than a travel guide
I fell in love with Argentina walking among the people, eating in their cafes, listening to the street performers, wandering into their shops, historic monuments, museums and the wide open countryside. In 1906 American writer, O. Henry, said, "You've got to get out into the streets, into the crowds, talk with people, and feel the rush and throb of real life."
In travel-with-pen-and-palate-Argentina there will be much information on destinations, hotels, restaurants, transportation and other realities so that you can maximize time on adventure.
But the drama of Tierra del Fuego, the formidable Andes, vibrant Buenos Aires, the profound natural wonders of Patagonia, Iguazu Falls, the Parana Delta, millenniums of archeological splendors in Salta and Jujuy, the energy and soulfulness of the Tango and ancient Andean music, the agricultural wealth of the Pampas, mile high vineyards and the creativity of their cuisine will be awakened through stories of personal experience.
Travel-with-pen-and-palate-Argentina will allow you to feel the rush and throb of real life.
- Main Site Links
- List of all major links in Travel with Pen and Palate Argentina
- Argentine People and Culture
- The Argentines: a multi-cultural mosaic
- Argentina and Tourism
- Argentina: a magical and affordable land
- Argentine Food
- Argentine food: an attitude both serious and entertaining.
- Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires itself is a superlative.
- The Southern Pampas
- Land of Gauchos and beach resorts
- The Northern Pampas
- The Northern Pampas is the land of beef and soy beans.
- The Argentine Mesopotamia
- The Northeast: where water rules.
- The Andean Northwest
- The Andean Northwest: Land of the Pachamama
- Cordoba - the legacy of Empire
- The Wine Country of Argentina
- The Wine Country of Argentine: The highest vineyards on Earth
- Patagonia: It is another reality
- Tierra del Fuego
- Tierra del Fuego: Island at the end of the continent where the Andes meets the sea.
- About the Author
- This chef's different perspective.
- A guide to Argentine Restaurants
- Travel With Pen & Palate's guide to Argentine restaurants.
- Accommodations Guide
- Rooms with a view from the world's end to the jungles of Iguazu.
- Please leave a comment concerning www.travel-with-pen-and-palate-argentina.com